Minimal physical contact remains the basis of all corona measures. That is why we take some precautions, for which we request your cooperation.
Stay home when you feel sick, have a fever, cough, or sneeze.
Stay home if you came into contact with someone who was ill during the last two weeks.
What do we ask from you on the day of the appointment?
- Come on alone, we will only call you in as a patient (if you have a driver or escort, he will have to wait outside).
- Do you have a mouth mask? Please wear this during the treatment.
- We ask you to wash your hands before and after the treatment.
Which measures do we take extra care of?
- We will wear a mouth mask.
- We will open the doors for you so that the door handles do not need to be touched. This both when entering and exiting.
- We will of course wash our hands before and after the treatment.
STERK means strong in Dutch and stands for STEenokkerzeel, Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy. As a Manual Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation practice our area of expertise is physical disorders related to muscles, joints and or tendons. So whether you practice sports at competition level, recently had an accident or underwent surgery, together we can find a lasting solution for your disorder. The requests we receive differ greatly and, as a result, so too does our approach. That said, we believe that know-how and a thorough approach whilst striving to find the quickest most effective result that meets your approval, are base requirements that you can always count on as being part of how we work.
As a matter of practice appointments are on a referral basis only, via your GP, as part of a joint treatment plan. Should you be in any doubt as to whether or not your disorder falls within our area of expertise, a GP’s referral can be requested for an examination-based consultation. Should you however decide to contact us directly for advice, a report can still be compiled and forwarded to your GP with a view to creating a collaborative treatment plan at a later date.
Bart, Roel & Brend
Weekdays from 8:00 am till 9:00 pm.
Under exceptional circumstances, appointments outside of these hours are possible having been agreed in advance.